The Collective Investment Bond is a whole of life offshore bond with no fixed term. It is exempt for income and capital gains tax since the bond is provided by Old Mutual International which, is based in the Isle of Man.
- Tax efficiency.
- No fixed term.
- Whole of life bond.
- Death benefit of 101%.
- One off or Regular withdrawals are free of charge.
- No acceptance of highly personalised assets.
- Can be held as a single policy or a cluster of policies. Speak to an adviser about the best option for you.
- Minimum initial premium of £25,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum additional pay-ins of £2,500 (or currency equivalent).
What to watch out for?
- Various additional costs and charges.
- Remember to endorse assets if returning to UK.
- Withdrawals can greatly reduce potential growth.
- Commission on transactions. Speak to an adviser about whether fee or commission based is best for you.
- More information can be found in the brochure – Old Mutual International ‘Collective Investment Bond’ (CIB)
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold a Collective Investment Bond , or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
- All costs explained and cost-saving solutions proposed.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.