The Executive Redemption Bond is a capital redemption policy with a 99 year term. Provided by Old Mutual International, based in the Isle of Man, it is not subject to income or capital gains tax.
- Tax efficiency.
- Capital redemption policy.
- 99 year term.
- Guaranteed value of twice the premium you have paid.
- One-off or regular withdrawals are free of charge.
- Wide range of assets to invest in.
- Can be a single policy or cluster of policies. Speak to an adviser about the best option for you.
- Minimum initial premium of £50,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum for extra pay-ins of £2,500 (or currency equivalent).
What to watch out for?
- Various additional costs and charges.
- Remember to endorse assets if returning to UK.
- Withdrawals can greatly reduce potential growth.
- Commission on transactions. Speak to an adviser about whether fee or commission based is best for you.
- More information can be found in the brochure – OMI ‘Executive Redemption Bond’ (ERB)
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold an Executive Redemption Bond, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.