Are you an expat/international Pilot?
If you work in the aviation industry and you are looking for transient international financial advice Harrison Brook is here to help
We are experienced and familiar with assisting expat pilots, living and working outside of their country of origin, to address their global transient financial planning and investment needs. We are cross border international specialists, with advice provided globally from a UK regulated base.
How can we help?
Individuals working as pilots require more specialised financial advice solutions due to the nature of the industry they work in. From day to day cross border portable international banking to medium-long financial planning while they work in several geographic areas.
What services do we offer?
- Offshore current accounts – Holding bank accounts offshore can make managing your money and assets, whilst you are overseas, easier to administer and gives you complete geographical flexibility. We can assist you with opening a range of current accounts offshore in any number of different base currencies.
- Portable retirement planning – International Private Retirement Plan – expat pilots move from place to place, this transient lifestyle goes very much against their retirement planning. It often prevents them forming coherent financial plans over the medium-long term. Offshore portable retirement plans offer a great solution to the transient contractor who, just like their local counterpart, wishes to invest and make financial plans for his or her future. The inconvenience and disruption of needing to re-establish a new retirement plan every time you ‘country hop’ is negated by this geographically portable solution. The plan stays in the same place while you move around, and it grows tax free the whole time, in a tax efficient investment area.
- International insurances – is your family protected with international expat life, income and health insurance? Harrison Brook is committed to providing private security contractors with the cheapest route to buy international insurances.
- Investment advice – while working away have you built up savings in your bank account? Fed up with low bank interest returns? We have a range of portable investment solutions available, ranging from fund platforms, flexible lump sum vehicles to portfolio bonds. Our portfolio management services are personalised to each and every client, depending on such criteria as investment term and your attitude to risk.
Why do expat Pilots choose Harrison Brook?
- Specialists in dealing with pilots/aviation industry – tailored solutions to match the transient nature of the industry
- We have existing clients in most major global airlines
- Products and services are provided globally from the world’s largest banks by multi-award winning UK regulated advisers
- UK based – global reach
- No restrictions on client location
- Regulated to the very highest levels, worldwide
- On going management/advice is provided quarterly
How do you get started and take the first step?
Get started and speak to an adviser today to discuss how we can tailor our services to your circumstances.