Financial advice for expats in Dordogne
Dordogne has long been a favourite with British expats thanks to its picture-perfect countryside, fantastic weather and renowned food and wine. Many have “holiday” home here while others have come and never left. With the high number of Brits bring the need for financial advice for those expats living here.
We receive numerous inquiries regarding what options are available to an expat in Dordogne to get their money working harder for them.
Financial advice for expats in Dordogne – Key Factors
- Are you planning on staying Dordogne/France? If not, are you returning “home” or elsewhere in the world?
- What currency is best considering issues such as Brexit, Trade Wars and the stability of Europe?
- How risky are the investments?
- Can I access my money at any time?
- Are the products and funds you recommend regulated and if so by who?
- Do my investments grow in a tax-efficient manner?
- Are there french compliant solutions available offering preferential tax treatment?
Financial advice for expats in Dordogne – Where do I start?
To start with and most importantly there is no one size fits all. Each person’s requirements are unique to their circumstances and the investment products and strategy chosen need to reflect this.
Speak to an Independent Financial Adviser today to discuss your requirements. Harrison Brook is the leading international online broker of expatriate financial services, products, and expat financial advice.
We offer both locally compliant solutions that grow your money in a tax efficient manner whilst automatically reporting to the French tax authorities (Assurance Vie) as well as low-cost investment platforms for those not here to stay.
We manage pensions on behalf of our clients from pre-retirement through to drawdown, implementing a short, medium and long-term strategy to suit their needs. With access to 5000 funds, market tracking funds and risk graded model portfolios. All funds are fully FCA regulated giving you the highest level of protection possible.
Why choose Harrison Brook?
- Honest, impartial advice – Fully regulated throughout Europe and locally in France via the Financial Services Commision in Gibraltar. Meaning you can rely on and trust Harrison Brook as your financial partner.
- Quality Financial Products – we offer quality expat financial products and services globally from the world largest and leading banking institutions and funds houses, all fully FCA regulated.
- Transparent – initial consultants are free and without obligation and ALL product fees are visible. Working from a fee-based model unlike the majority of expatriate financial adviser using commission with opaque charging structures and exit penalties for accessing your money.
- Proven Performance – many of our clients have been with us for several years and recommend us to their friends and family. With a 5 star rating from the fully independent website Feefo.
- Reach – there are no restrictions on clients location and you can access our services no matter where you live.
- Value – our online advice system reduces our costs and fees allowing us to pass this saving on to you.
- Independent – We offer a non-biased service as we are not tied to a product or provider.
Financial advice for expats in Dordogne – Take the first step
To get discuss your requirements and find out what options are available to you speak to an International regulated adviser. Get Started Now!