An ‘Investment Bond’ is a united-linked contract available for saving and growing assets. The bond can be single or joint and passed down through the family.
- Tax efficient (based in Isle of Man).
- Unit-linked funds.
- Pay-ins can be one-off or regular.
- A Capital Redemption policy.
- Available in most major currencies.
- 99 year term, but can be fully surrendered by term.
- Single or Joint accounts available.
- Can be passed through family (i.e placed in a trust).
- Value on death is 101%.
- Minimum $20,000 paid in within first 3 years.
- Single contributions must be at least $2,000.
- Regular contributions must be at least $600 monthly, or $1800 quarterly.
- Establishment charges are based on amount invested.
What to watch out for?
- Various different costs involved.
- If $20,000 is not paid in within first 3 years a fee applies.
- Medium – Long Term investment: meaning an early encashment fee applies.
- Larger range of investment options available through other products.
- More information can be found in the brochure – Hansard Capital Investment Bond.
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold an Investment Bond, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
- All costs explained and cost-saving solutions proposed.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.