First of all, if you are a Liberty SIPP holder then you will have been well aware of the negative press they have been receiving. Indeed, while the name Liberty SIPP has become synonymous with mis-selling of SIPP’s between 2011 and 2013 it is claimed that up to 700 investors have suffered significant losses. As a result, a major lawsuit has been taken out against them
Are you wanting more information on the current portfolio of your Liberty SIPP? In addition, would you like to know more about what options are available to you?
First of all, what is the key issue with the Liberty SIPP?
Selling of Non-Uk Standard Assets – by selling non-UK assets in high-risk unregulated investments a number of pension holders have lost money. A high risk investment should only ever be used for experienced investors with money they can afford to lose. Any investment used should be a UK standard asset, thus being regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). By investing peoples pensions (never high risk) in unregulated assets Liberty SIPP have betrayed the very people they are entrusted to protect.
If you hold a Liberty SIPP policy and are concerned with the portfolio investments, returns on investment or overall risk, Harrison Brook can help. Speak to a specialist independent financial adviser to discuss the options available to you. Have a full pension review on your financial position, completely free. As a result, see how your money can start working much harder for you, in a fully FCA regulated product.
WHY SPEAK TO HARRISON BROOK?
- Reduced fees – allow us to scour the market and find the best SIPP available for your requirements. Reduced fees are likely to be just one aspect of this.
- Portfolio management – we will analyse your existing position and adjust accordingly where the performance is not as required. Smoothing out any problem areas that currently exist. We ONLY ever recommend UK standard assets with all products and providers being regulated by the FCA.
- Worldwide reach – Regulated to the highest standards throughout Europe meaning if you choose to move countries in the future we can continue to advise you on all financial matters.
- Quarterly online review service – A full client portfolio review every three months
- Top rated on Independent Review site Feefo
- Transition pension over to a low-cost investment platform
HOW DO I TRANSFER MY LIBERTY SIPP?
To move your policy, get started and speak to an adviser today. Consequently, an adviser will take you through the simple transfer procedure and explain your options. Harrison Brook is the leading international transparent ‘fee’ based broker of expatriate financial services, products, and financial advice. Contact us today!