The Collective Redemption Bond is an Old Mutual International Bond, it is a capital redemption contract with a 99 year term life. Provided by Old Mutual International, based in the Isle of Man, it is exempt for income and capital gains tax.
- Tax efficiency.
- Capital Redemption contract.
- 99 year fixed term.
- Estate planning options.
- Does not allow for highly personalised assets.
- Issued as single policy or cluster of policies. Speak to an adviser about the best option for you.
- Withdrawals are free of charge.
- Extra pay-in options.
- Regular withdrawal options.
- Guaranteed value of at least twice the premium you paid.
- Minimum initial premium of £25,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum extra lump-sum pay in of £2,500 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum withdrawal of £500 (or currency equivalent).
- Minimum amount to be in the policy after withdrawals is £10,000 (or currency equivalent).
What to watch out for?
- Various costs.
- Withdrawals can greatly reduce the policies growth potential.
- Early encashment charges.
- Commission on transactions. Speak to an adviser about whether fee or commission based is best for you. Remember to endorse assets if returning to UK.
- More information can be found in the brochure – Old Mutual International ‘Collective Redemption Bond’.
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold an Old Mutual International Bond, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
- All costs explained and cost-saving solutions proposed.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.