The Old Mutual EIB Executive Bond from Old Mutual International (OMI) a medium to long term investment bond which lets you access funds regularly and easily, invest in a wide range of assets and take advantage of offshore bond tax benefits.
Old Mutual EIB Executive Bond (EIB) Key Features:
- Save and grow your assets.
- Access to world’s leading fund managers and major stock exchanges.
- Value-linked asset trading.
- Option to transfer existing assets – allowing all your assets to be easily accessible, in one place.
- Pay premiums in multiple currencies.
- Withdrawal money as and when you want.
- Regular withdrawals available: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly.
- Held as an Offshore Asset (in the Isle of Man) so grows virtually free of income, capital gains or corporation tax.
- Can be placed in a trust, creating perks for beneficiaries.
- Initial minimum Lump Sum Investment of £50,000 or $75,000 or €75,000 (or currency equivalent).
- Add Lump Sums, at any time, of at least £2,500 or $3,750 or €3,750 (or currency equivalent).
- Access to cash at any time.
- Minimum withdrawal value of £500 or $750 or €750.
- Withdrawals are free of charge as long as a minimum value remains in the bond, if not a ‘surrender fee’ will apply.
- Minimum value of bond to avoid ‘surrender fee’ is: £10,000 or $15,000 or €15,000 or 25% of the total investment (whichever is higher).
What to watch out for?
- If your adviser placed you onto a ‘commission’ charging code compared with a ‘fee’ one.
- ‘Surrender Fee’ is applicable if bond goes below a predetermined value.
- Although money is accessible anytime, withdrawals at the start of the bonds life will reduce potential growth.
- Commission-based advisers may charge for each trade or place you into funds which generate them another commission.
- More information can be found in the brochure – Old Mutual Executive Investment Bond (EIB) Brochure
It’s important to speak to an adviser to achieve the full potential, and benefits, of your bond.
How Harrison Brook can help and how are we different?
Whether you already hold an Old Mutual EIB Executive Bond, or, are looking to open one, Harrison Brook can guide you through the entire process, and continue to manage your bond or alternative proposal throughout its life. We are:
- Fee-based and transparent: you will know every cost involved – allowing for the greatest returns.
- Online platform: allows you to track your investments, trades and savings – complete control.
- Continuous 5 star reviews for our Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers work.
- No restrictions on where you live – we are accessible and available worldwide.
- Free, no obligation initial consultation.
For more information, advice or to move your investment to Harrison Brook, contact us today.